It’s that time of the month again…my December roster has been published! It was my “bottom bid” this month, so I wasn’t expecting too much.
In fact I really should be studying for my upcoming exams but instead I’m procrastinating and writing my blog!
In December I’ll be heading to:
- ATH (Athens turnaround – a very long day!)
- SEP (2 full days of Safety & Emergency procedures – my yearly exams)
- BOM (Bombay turnaround)
- MUC (Munich – can’t wait for the Christmas market!)
- MAN (I was rostered Jakarta originally, but swapped for Manchester to get some Christmas shopping done!)
- 5 days leave (just before Christmas, plus a few days off before my leave officially starts)
- CPH (Copenhagen – on Christmas Day, which I am desperately trying to swap!!)
- HKG (Hong Kong)
So a couple of turnarounds, and a few of the usual destinations. Munich should be lovely this time of year, I’m hoping for some snow. As my brother Matt lives there (and he does;t have university on the day I’m there) we’ll go to see the Christmas markets which should be very pretty.
I will most likely be heading to Mauritius on my leave (again!) and am sending hundreds of swaps to get rid of my Copenhagen so I can at least have Christmas Day off….I’ll keep you posted!
For now, it’s back to the books, wish me luck in my exams! 🙂
EDIT: Within about half an hour of posting this, someone accepted one of my many swaps!
Instead of heading to Copenhagen and Hong Kong, I’ll now be doing a quick KWI (Kuwait turnaround) which gives me Christmas off, and then heading to ALG (Algiers) for a 48 hour layover. I’d love any tips, as it will be my first time there! 🙂