I hope you all enjoy these posts every month… I quite like putting my roster up here each month so I can look back on it and see where I was each month of the year!
My roster next month is quite alright, no new destinations but some quite nice ones 🙂 I’ve also got a business promotions event which is very exciting. I applied to be part of the BP team and got accepted, so when I find out what the event is I’ll keep you updated! It could be anything from a sports event to a press conference, so we’ll just have to wait and see.
In March I’ll be heading to:
- ZRH (Zurich, Switzerland)
- HAM (Hamburg, Germany, where I’ll be meeting one of my old school friends from Austria who lives there now!)
- LHR (London Heathrow – hopefully I’ll be able to pop home for the day!)
- KWI (Kuwait – quick turnaround)
- JFK (New York, USA, where I’ll hopefully be meeting up with my cousin who is there for an erasmus semester!)
- Business Promotions
As always feel free to leave me a comment with any suggestions or anything you’d like to see here! Thanks for reading! 🙂